Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world

Info about Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world in CatPuerto RicoSan Juan Category
Title : Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world
Link : Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world

Read also :


Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world - Hello, readers of Pets Lover Zone, Welcome and thank you for visiting our site. In this post with the title Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world, we have made and prepared it as best as possible so that all readers can easily understand the contents of this post. We hope that the contents in the Cat category, Puerto Rico category, San Juan category, which we write, can be more easily understood by you and useful for you all. Alright, happy reading.

Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world

san juan picture ideas

"I’m a sucker for animals. Especially soft and fluffy ones," says photographer Emily Wang. "While wandering the colorful streets of San Juan, we happened upon tons of feline friends, some shyer than others. I snapped as many photos as I could of my new furry friends."

picture ideas san juan
san juan cats

"My favorite is the lazy cat pictured from the top. She had such a sweet personality and let me get right up in her face as she basked in the afternoon sun. Just look at those little peets!"

"In case you were wondering, peets = paws + feet, an adorable term taken from one of my favorite YouTubers, Big Cat Derek."

cats san juan

"When I traveled to Taiwan, I wished I could help every single stray dog I saw on the streets find a loving and forever home. This time I wished I could give each of these kitties tons of yummy proteins to munch on and take them back with me to my non-existent animal sanctuary where we’d all live happily ever after. Wishful thinking… maybe one day."

"Until then, sweet kitties of San Juan!"

Text and cat pictures by Emily Wang


End of post with the title Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world

Thus our post titled Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world this time, may be useful for all of you. Alright, thanks for visiting and seeing you in another post.
You are now reading a post titled Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world with the link address https://petsloverzone.blogspot.com/2017/08/cats-of-san-juan-puerto-rico-cat-pet.html
Thank you for reading the article Cats of San Juan {Puerto Rico} | cat pet world Update in , hopefully this article can be useful for all readers. Also read our latest article about Older Post

Subscribe to receive free email updates: