Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world

Info about Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world in CatItalyVenice Category
Title : Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world
Link : Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world

Read also :


Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world - Hello, readers of Pets Lover Zone, Welcome and thank you for visiting our site. In this post with the title Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world, we have made and prepared it as best as possible so that all readers can easily understand the contents of this post. We hope that the contents in the Cat category, Italy category, Venice category, which we write, can be more easily understood by you and useful for you all. Alright, happy reading.

Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world

stray cats venice

Venice regains its natural rhythms in the winter when the sightseers have departed and the residents can move throughout their city unhindered by tourists. In the spring, I abandoned the well-trodden paths and was able to sense the quiet life of the local people.

stray cat care italy

One afternoon, I came upon a woman feeding stray cats in a park. When I approached and took her picture, she became visibly upset. I tried to get her approval, but she would not say anything. To avoid upsetting her, I joined a child who was watching as the woman fed her cats.

cat photographer
famous cat photographer

Each cat received a portion of the meal: ground meat mixed with pasta. When the cats finished, she cleaned up and handed dry food to the cats that still looked unsatisfied. As I left, I said good-bye and she finally smiled.

famous cat photography
cat photographer italy

Another morning, I ran into a man feeding stray cats in a plaza next to a canal. In my poor Italian, I asked permission to snap some photos. He grudgingly said okay, but seemed suspicious: why would this strange tourist want to take his picture. I, of course, could not converse with him in Italian, but I wanted to photograph him feeding the cats. I did not see him again even though I returned to the same plaza a few days later.

shin otani
famous cat photos


famous photography book


End of post with the title Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world

Thus our post titled Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world this time, may be useful for all of you. Alright, thanks for visiting and seeing you in another post.
You are now reading a post titled Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world with the link address https://petsloverzone.blogspot.com/2018/09/cats-from-venice-italy-cat-pet-world.html
Thank you for reading the article Cats from Venice {Italy} | cat pet world Update in , hopefully this article can be useful for all readers. Also read our latest article about Older Post

Subscribe to receive free email updates: